It’s a couple of weeks into 2017 and I have yet to post. I’ve decided that I’m going to post regularly (hopefully) about 5 things that is happening in my life.
- Taste buds are almost normal again after chemo, so I’m finally eating Mexican food again!
- Magic the Gathering pre-release for Aether Revolt is this weekend and I’m doing one event on Saturday morning.
- I have been accepted to the Livestrong program at the Y for cancer survivors and have my registration interview this afternoon.
- We have a subscription to Blue Apron and we had the most wonderful catfish with lemon capers last night.
- I have my first post-chemo herceptin infusion tomorrow.